Tuesday, May 26, 2009

If the Shoe Fits...

[Posted by Caleb]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One of my favorite things about being a video producer with America.gov is the amazing people you get to meet. I’ve been especially aware of that as I’ve spent the last few days with Sam McCracken (pictured above).

Sam serves as the head of Native American business for the US based athletic giant Nike. In that role, he works with health and fitness programs in Native communities across America to give them access to Nike’s products and to inspire physical fitness, quality decision-making, and genuine leadership in Native Americans of every age. And I know its working because in the short time I’ve spent with him, I’ve felt a new energy to pursue those things in my own life!

No comments:

Post a Comment